Friday, November 20, 2015

Comfort Food and Finding Our Family Recipes: Guesting at Raising Barnes

While Emily at Raising Barnes is taking a few weeks off from blogging to cuddle her sweet new baby George, she's compiled a smorgasbord of recipes, and the stories behind them, in a Blogger Family Cookbook!  I'm honored to help her out and share with you my favorite chicken noodle soup, featuring a surprise ingredient.  Plus, links to a couple of our other true blues.

I was so excited when Emily described this series to me as a combination of food and stories.  Now that I am a wife and mom, I love coming across a recipe we enjoy enough to add to our permanent rotation--in other words, one where we feel like we don't have to keep chasing the perfect recipe for a certain dish…Read the rest of the post, and get the recipe, here!
Thanks so much, Emily!   While you're at it, be sure to check out the rest of the contributions, and join me in praying for Emily, her hubs Alex, and their boys as they adjust to being a family of four!

What about you?  Any tried and true favorites that have become a part of your life together?

1 comment:

  1. It seems babies are in the air these days!! ...Lots of fun ideas for guest posting. I'll have to start thinking hard about mine soon. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...