Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Fall Roundup: Dates, A Playlist, Dressing Your Dress, and Wedding Inspiration


Our last two annual family apple picking photos.  I suspect this year's will more resemble the former...
I fully admit, it's still all hot-town-summer-in-the-city around D.C.  But the breezes that have snuck their way into the evenings lately are giving this third trimester perpetual sweater hope that the best, most crisp days of the year are close at hand.  If you're planning a Fall wedding or if, like me, you're just antsy for all things commercially pumpkiny, I offer you this roundup of Fall posts past from the blog…



The yummiest homemade pumpkin spice syrup I've ever tried


What about you?  Anything big happening in your life over the next few months?  What's your favorite way to spend a Fall afternoon?

2 comments:

  1. As someone planning a November wedding, these links were so fun to read! I'm a bit torn as to whether late November leans more toward a fall wedding or a winter one, so getting ideas and such has been a headache at times, but I've got plenty of time to figure it out! I love this blog so much, and I am all kinds of excited for your book!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seems like November could be Fallish or holidayish depending what you wanted…and who's going to question the bride and groom, haha. I hope your discernment with the decision-making becomes clearer. I'm so glad you found my blog so I could find yours!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...