Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Book Title Reveal! Introducing...

Book on preparing for Catholic marriage, catholic wedding planning book, catholic marriage prep book, catholic marriage prep, catholic weddings, catholic brides, catholic wedding blog, blog for catholic brides, site for catholic brides, catholic wedding planning help, captive the heart book, captive the heart

If you missed the news on Facebook and Instagram last week, INVITED: THE ULTIMATE CATHOLIC WEDDING PLANNER will be released this upcoming Spring, and I couldn't be happier to share it with you!

I hope this book meets you where you are.  I hope it fills the need for a resource that, you know, marries in one place the practical and spiritual aspects of planning your wedding Mass and reception.  I hope it challenges you and doesn't make you think too badly of me and my embarrassing blunders into newlywed life.  Most of all, I hope it invites you into the sacred and bears authentic love and freedom in your relationship.  Here's what you'll find inside…

Book on preparing for Catholic marriage, catholic wedding planning book, catholic marriage prep book, catholic marriage prep, catholic weddings, catholic brides, catholic wedding blog, blog for catholic brides, site for catholic brides, catholic wedding planning help, captive the heart book, captive the heart


--I Do To-Do's: A Master Checklist--

--Budget Planning Sheet--

CHAPTER ONE: First Steps

CHAPTER TWO: Marriage Prep and Why It Matters

CHAPTER THREE: Planning Your Nuptial Mass
--Order of the Mass: Liturgy Planning Sheet for Readings and Music--

CHAPTER FOUR: Planning Your Reception
--Sample Reception Schedule--
--Reception Planning Sheet--

CHAPTER FIVE: Holding On To Your Sanity

CHAPTER SIX: Beauty and the Bride

CHAPTER SEVEN: Love Incarnate, a.k.a. The Sex Chapter

CHAPTER EIGHT: A Word From the Bridegroom (Andrew got his own chapter!)

CHAPTER NINE: Starting Your Life Together

--The Catholic Rite of Marriage--

--Special Circumstances--

--Further Reading--

I'll be sharing more, including the cover design, excerpts, and some release date surprises, in the next few months!  Until then, help I can't think of a hashtag for this project I'm more than open to hashtag suggestions…




4 comments:

  1. Ahhh I am so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So exciting, Stephanie! Wish this book could travel back in time so I could use it. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to gift it for any friends who become engaged after it's published!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! I've been single for a long time, but perhaps I will be among your book buyers someday. ;)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...