Wednesday, August 19, 2015

A Major Book Announcement….


...But You Won't Find It Here First.

Friends, I'm so excited to tell you that my wedding planning book, now almost 3 years in the making, now has an official title!  I absolutely love it and can't wait to share it with you.

I'll be announcing my book title here on the blog in about 2 weeks, on September 1.  BUT!  I'll be sharing it a week early on Facebook and Instagram, next Monday, August 24.  Follow along here and here for the sneak peek!

While I of course want this longtime project to do well, the most important thing to me is that it guides, inspires, and enlightens…hopefully that's not asking for too much.  So, in these months leading up to the book's release, I would so deeply appreciate your prayers for me and for the brides and couples who will eventually read my words.  Thank you, thank you, thank you.


5 comments:

  1. THIS IS SO EXCITING!!!!! I can't wait until it is released so I can tell all of my couple's in marriage preparation to buy it!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be amazing; I appreciate that so much, Deanna!!

      Delete
  2. I'm so excited for you, friend!! :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats! I am excited to read a Catholic perspective on wedding planning since there were so few resources when I planned my wedding last year. I even toyed with the thought of being a Catholic wedding planner after it was all said & done! Thanks for doing this for all future brides!

    congratulations again! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I myself still go back to the wedding planner idea now and then! Hope you are enjoying newlywed life =)

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...