Sunday, May 26, 2013

Guest Posting for Arleen Spenceley

In case you don't get enough of my embarrassing moments from this blog, you can read one of them, a lesson in emotional chastity, today on my friend and fellow blogger Arleen Spenceley's site.  She has plenty of amazing, wise things to say about love, dating, and chastity, so be sure to check out all the other good stuff while you're there!

A preview:

I blame the pig roast.

When I was 19, a friend invited me to his family's annual Labor Day party. I came with two friends and a baguette. I left with a huge crush.

Click here to read the rest!  Happy Sunday! 

3 comments:

  1. Really well written post, Stephanie! Thank you for your words :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post was beautiful and meaningful--I definitely suffered from the same lack of "emotional chastity" (great term by the way) in a college crush, only I was listening to Carrie Underwood's "Last Night" and eating nothing but ice cream. I'm going to save this to pass on to other young (and not-so-young) women in the future.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...