Friday, May 31, 2013

Guest Posting at Little House in Chicago

Tess from Little House in Chicago married her love, Frank, last weekend!  I'm joining a few other bloggers in taking over while she's on her honeymoon.  I suspect my contribution is one of the more embarrassing ones...a sampling:

By nature, wedding gifts are, of course, gifts and deserve to be appreciated as such, since no one's required to get you anything.  I suppose, though, it's not uncommon for newlyweds to need to return a few items here and there, or to fill in the gaps of their new nest with additional purchases.

I'd venture that it is uncommon for said newlyweds to frequently return items they themselves have bought.  And yet, there I found myself, flamingo-pink towels in hand, at the return counter of T.J. Maxx, and not for the first time. 

Read the rest here, and be sure to check out the rest of the posts and give some love to that beautiful bride!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...