Friday, April 19, 2013

Love Notes: Dates and a Playlist For Spring


{small ways to show great love}


Are you as happy as I am for sunshowers, tiny green grass shoots, and switching from hot to iced coffee (decaf for me!)?  Combined with the joy of the Easter season, Spring is always such a welcome change of pace for me.  I love being able to do things outside after so many months of cold!  Might I suggest to you a few of my favorite ways to celebrate with your love?

  • Spend the morning wandering through the farmer’s market.  Pick out some produce and make lunch with it.  Best enjoyed, I think, picnic style!
  • Go exploring by bike.
  • Puddle jump.
  • Look for an outdoor concert.  Most towns offer live music for free in spring and summer!
  • Color with sidewalk chalk, with or without little kids.  It was always one of my favorite babysitting activities.  I think I liked it more than the kids.
  • Bonfires aren’t just for cold weather.  Build one, invite your friends, and roast marshmallows.

And, above are a few sunny, airy, happy-go-lucky tunes (and maybe a few rainy-day ones) to do it all by!  What about you?  Any exciting plans for Spring?


If you missed them, here are my playlists and date ideas for seasons past: 

3 comments:

  1. How do you know so many songs? I hope to do some of these activities soon! I love visiting historical sites and museums during the spring and summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm off to look up all the songs you posted. Cute date ideas, too!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...