Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Five Favorites

I mentioned my mixed feelings about linkups a few days ago, but for today at least, I'm joining Hallie and the ladies at Moxie Wife in their weekly Five Favorites roundup!  Click here for more, and meantime, here's what I've lately loved...

...The gorgeous antler art in Kari Herer's Etsy shop.  There's something so pretty about the mix of masculine and feminine, isn't there?  I covet.

This article about Francis' first 24 hours as Pope.  It's the little things...I feel like this man, in his gentleness and humility, will have such a loving, powerful ability to change people's views of the Church and the papacy.  Love him already.

Sheridan French, sheridan french clothing line, preppy with a twist, catholic marriage blogs, catholic wedding blogs, catholic wedding planning, catholic bride
Twirly skirts in bright prints for Spring.  Dreaming of everything from this line (and seriously, with the prices, it's only a dream!).

An impossibly sweet, new-to-me love song.

And lastly, a braised African-style kale recipe that reminds me of our favorite Kenyan restaurant.  It's on my to-make list for this week!

What about you?  Tell me your take on these babies, and enjoy everyone else's picks!

13 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Doesn't it?! I'll have to report back on whether it actually is, though I have little doubt =)

      Delete
  2. Love love love that song! Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all those bright, bold prints! But you're right, those prices- ouch.
    And that antler art is so fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ouch indeed! Thanks for reading, Lisa!

      Delete
  4. Stephanie! I am so glad you commented on my post, which brought me to your beautiful blog! I love your ideas and mission for this blog! Anyway, I also think your 5 things are awesome- my favorite is the skirt...so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so great Lauren; I love meeting new friends online!

      Delete
  5. I'm loving the juxtaposition of the antler art - so cool, and rustic, and pretty, all at the same time. And that skirt just screams spring!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so obsessed with that artwork! I've been wanting to start a little collection, and I think one of her photos would be a really great first choice!

      Delete
  6. antler art is the best one & the African-style kale recipe is the close second on my list..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stephanie, your sense of style and beauty is really perfect. I just want to ask, do you know how to sew? You could definitely learn and would be able to sew items like that skirt easily. Just a thought.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! You know, sewing is something I've always wanted to learn, but it's been more of a back-burner kind of desire than an urgent one. You just might be changing my mind, though!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...