Friday, March 8, 2013

DIY: Printable Reception Menus

Somehow I missed out on this, but from what I've heard, tasting all of the options for your reception meal is one of the best parts of wedding planning (instead of a tasting, we just chose each course from our catering menu).  Even better, for a constant, happy hostess like me, is sharing that delicious meal with your guests! 

Having menus printed isn't entirely necessary, I'll admit, but I do think they add such a nice celebratory touch to your tables and sense of anticipation for guests.  Getting them from a stationer can get expensive quickly, so I say make your own!  I wanted to design a few for you, but somehow I ran out of time and just wasn't feeling super inspired this week, so instead, here's a collection of the prettiest printables I could find.

Click the captions for a link to each download!


Something blue
Rustic and elegant
Sweet tooth
These next three downloads aren't from an English site, but keep scrolling and you'll find translations!  Love the old world touch on this stationary suite.
In bloom
Hand-lettered style

What do you think?  The foodie in me is dying to know what dishes you have on your menu!   Have a wonderful weekend!


4 comments:

  1. Our reception hall prints the menus for us; they won't be as fancy as these, but that's ok. We haven't finalized our menu yet - we have to pick all the items for the cocktail hour and then the dinner. We're going to a tasting in 2 weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The only thing I've firmly decided upon is that I MUST have eggplant rollatini during the cocktail hour. That's my bridezilla moment!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you're allowed to have one =) And hey, if your reception place is doing the menus, that's one less thing for you to do, right? Have so much fun at your tasting!!

      Delete
  3. All the ideas are good .. but I love the 5th one most ... beautiful & elegant... Thanks for the post ..

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...