Monday, February 4, 2013

Happy Birthday, Captive the Heart!

photo
 Oh my goodness.  Yesterday, this little project of mine turned a year old (I feel like I'm talking about my child...)!  In the past 366 days (2012 was a Leap Year, remember), Captive the Heart has become so special to me for the friendships and community I've found.  Even while I wished otherwise, I never would've guessed that anyone besides my husband, and maybe my mom, would receive what I write.  So humbled by you for every visit and every comment--I love hearing what you have to say, and I pray that in its tiny way, this blog has borne some fruit in your engagement or your life in general.

From my heart to yours, thanks so much for accompanying me on this adventure.  Cheers, you beautiful girls!

                                                                            xoxo

P.S. Did you catch my informal survey last week about how to make Captive the Heart better and fresher?  Your input would mean the world to me.  Pretty please!

6 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...