Monday, January 14, 2013

Rite Resources: Confetti System


Christmas and New Year's might be over, but to me, that doesn't mean a winter wedding (or any wedding, for that matter) can't have some sparkle, right?  If you agree, you'll adore Confetti System, a source for gorgeous, festive decorations made from simple items like tissue and fabric strips.  The two designers behind it have worked on creations for big names like J. Crew, Beyonce, and the Museum of Modern Art, but every bit of garland and confetti is simple and unpretentious.  I love the fresh, modern color pairings and perfect amount of sparkle in every item--see for yourself, then browse the collection here!

Admittedly, these lovelies are a little on the pricey side--if you're as in love as I am, I think a garland would be a fantastic splurge for a gift or cake table (let me tell you; at over $100 apiece, I certainly wouldn't be splurging on a pinata that ends up on the floor), or if you're feeling ambitious, I think their products can be a starting point bursting with DIY inspiration.

What do you think?  Are you as crazy for confetti as I am?!

P.S.  Remember my guest post about contraception on Arleen Spencely's blog?  You'll find it today on Ignitum Today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...