Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Inspired: Winter Whites

{wedding candy}

Obviously, you'll be easy to spot on your wedding day.  You'll be the one in the long white dress!  What do you think, though, of doing your entire celebration in white, not to detract attention from you, but to add a creamy touch of winter elegance?  Soft shades are seasonal, but not too holiday at all.  I'm picturing an ivory palate that can go modern with charcoal or vintage with touches of vanilla and palest peach.  Whether you prefer clean, simple lines or delicate, lacy touches, I think a warm, white base can set the tone for such a quietly sophisticated feel!


1. French tulips- the petals have fringed edges! 2. Gown, David's Bridal.  3. & 4. Plates, Anthropologie (go thrifting for your own reception servingware!).  5., 6., & 12. Dresses, Modcloth.  7. & 9. Essie nail polish in Cafe Forgot and Chinchilly. 8. & 13. Sash and dress, J. Crew.  10. Necklace, Stella & Dot.  11. Gardenia blossoms.  14. Invitation, Minted.

What do you think?  Tell me your take on a white wedding!

4 comments:

  1. Oh, Stephanie! This is GORGEOUS!!! And right up my alley....I LOVE all things white (ceramics, home accents, clothes, etc.). This really is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're inspiring me to dream about how these colors would work in a home setting!

      Delete
  2. I really love this! I'm feeling creamy white/egg shell-y with a hint of sparkle. Maybe silver sparkly table overlays and shoes? Or even for the bridesmaids??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I think you can never go wrong with sparkly shoes =)

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...