Sunday, November 25, 2012

What I Wore Sunday, Volume 4

Head over to Fine Linen and Purple for more Sunday outfit inspiration!

And, while you're at it, Mary at With My Sisters has a twist on sharing your style--thrifting!  She's such a classy lady, and I feel like I've found a total kindred spirit in the DIYs, cultural goodies like wine and literature, and adorable secondhand duds Mary shares on her blog.  Get creative, and submit your best all-thrifted outfit to her linkup here.

Hers: Shirt, Gap (from the Boys' department!).  Skirt, Old Navy.  Cardigan, Gap.  Necklace and Belt, Forever 21.  Loafers, Shoemint.  Nails, Essie Sole Mate.  His: Jeans and Sweater, Old Navy.


I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend; I'd love to hear about it!


14 comments:

  1. Thank you for the kind words, Stephanie! I feel the same way.And, I reopened the link so you can link up! Please do!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course! I am wearing one of my snazzier thrifted dresses today, and am hoping I'll get home from work early enough to take a picture before it gets dark =)

      Delete
  2. So excellent! I love that you included your honey. I would definitely wear your outfit- head to toe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! On second glance, I can see how exhausted we look (too much Thanksgiving traveling!), but at least we are fairly stylishly exhausted, I guess =)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you, Laura! I'm so glad you found my blog so I could find yours--I'm off to go visit it right now!

      Delete
  4. I agree with Kinsi. Your post today is adorable, Stephanie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such an adorable outfit, and I love that you included your husband! The skirt is really cute and I love that your shirt is from the boys department - I'm glad I'm not the only one that does that ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I'm glad I'M not the only one! Such good deals there!

      Delete
  6. So beautiful! I am kind of in love with that outfit...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Ana! Boy, these posts are so good for all of our weekly affirmation needs =)

      Delete
  7. I love the whole outfit! The colors looks great, and I love how the necklace and belt add some sparkle.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Lisa! The closer I get to Christmas, the more I like the sparkle =)

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...