Friday, November 23, 2012

Love Notes: Captive the Heart's Christmas Gift Guide!

{small ways to show great love}

You'll have to forgive me:  I know it's only the day after Thanksgiving, but for me, so much of the fun is just brainstorming and then picking out the perfect presents for everyone on your Christmas list!  I'm happy to say that for the first time in at least four years, I am already almost finished with my shopping!

Maybe it's only me who starts making long lists of ideas and craft projects way back in September, but as of right now, I think it's perfectly reasonable, and maybe even necessary, to get started on your Christmas shopping for real.

So, I want to share with you some of the best gift ideas I've stumbled across for your boyfriend, fiance, or husband.  Some are practical, some are fun, some are religious, some aren't, some are amazing steals, and a few are very worthy splurges.

1) IPad case, Kenton Sorenson.  2), 4), & 5) Hardcover Classics, Penguin. 3) The Dangerous Book For BoysAmazon.  6) Cufflinks, Etsy.  7) Benedictine Cross, Catholic To the Max.  8) El Greco's Stigmata of St. Francis, Zazzle.  9) T-Shirt, Abort73.  10) Whiskey Stones, ThinkGeek.  11) Bracelet, Kiel James Patrick.  12) Slippers, L.L. Bean.  13) 14) & 15) Bow Ties, Etsy.
Tell me; I promise to keep a secret: do you have any perfect gift ideas up your sleeve right now?

P.S.  Visit this linkup, hosted by Moxie Wife, for more man-gift inspiration!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the dangerous book for boys! All of us love it, even our girls :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too!! It's like a how-to guide for childhood! Have you seen the companion one for girls; The Daring Book, I think it's called?

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...