Wednesday, August 29, 2012

The Economy of Salvation: Style Me Thrifty

{creative ways to save your pennies on the most expensive day of your life}

Almost every girl knows someone who kills it at doing hair.  You know, the one who's helped you with curls for parties and updos for dances, and who just starts braiding your hair while you chat.  I wish I was that girl; instead, I sometimes spend entirely too long practicing styles that don't seem complicated, but somehow result in a nest on top of my head.

Anyway, why not save some cash on your big day by enlisting your best personal stylist?  My Aunt Nancy did my wedding hairstyle, and she and my best friend Beth created simple, pretty updos for my bridesmaids.  I loved my hair, and she did such a good job, it didn't budge all through a day of 105 degree heat or even an evening of hugging people and serious dancing.  What more could you ask for?

I was inspired by these gorgeous looks--all of them look simple enough to pull off without a professional, and are totally beautiful.  Tell me which one's your favorite!

















No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...