Monday, August 20, 2012

Rite Resources: Wedding Chicks Printables


It's no secret that I love, love, love all things stationary (remember this and this)?  I also happen to shamelessly love anything pretty and free.  So, you can imagine how completely tickled I was to find this!

The Wedding Chicks are two young women who've curated a fantastic bevy of inspiration, DIYs, and vendor resources.  Best of all, I just found this amazing collection of free printables!  There's save-the-dates, invites, monogram images, and signs that range from quirky and vintage to modern and elegant-- I bet it won't be hard falling in love with one of their designs!  Or two.  Or three...

Here are a few of my favorites!

A sweet, simple Save the Date.  Don't you love the typography?

Anchors and monograms...a few of my favorite things!

So in love with this thumbprint guestbook!  It reminds me of Up and is enough to make me wish I could have another reception, if only to collect everyone's prints and turn them into art!
These are DJ song request cards.  Practical and adorable!

Girly and classic.  These make my heart skip a beat!

And...not to leave the boys out, behold this hilarious "Will you be my best man?" response card.  There's one for groomsmen, too!

Unbelievable, right?  Which designs do you like best?



PS- check out the Wedding Chicks' cute sister site, On to Baby, too!

2 comments:

  1. I'm not sure why but within seconds of clicking your link and seeing the printables, I'm taken to a pop up page...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yikes! I just tried the links and they did work for me. You can try going to the website, http://www.weddingchicks.com, from your browser, rather than the links in this post, and you'll find the printables tab in the gray menu at the top. I hope that works! =)

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...