Monday, July 9, 2012

Rite Resources: Wedding Flower Rosaries


I love, love, love rose petal rosaries.  There's something about the raspberry color, the association with St. Therese, who has had my back so many times, and, of course, the gorgeous scent that I've come to associate with something holy.

And now, prepare for something awesome.  Who knew that there are people out there who can make a rosary out of any flower petals, not just roses?  Specifically, your wedding flowers?!  When I stumbled onto a few companies that makes rosaries out of special occasion blooms, I immediately wished I'd known about it a year ago.  A double rosary made from the stuff of the day your life together began, which will be a sweet reminder each time you pray with it?  Oh, how I wish.  There are quite a few ways to preserve your bouquet, I guess, but to me, this has to be one of the most special, unique ways to do it.

Look!


Etsy

Floral Rosary

Heaven Sent Rosaries

Aren't these beautiful?  How will you hold onto your flowers?


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...